2010. november 19., péntek

Gratitude for life

Imagine, on 21th of october we were coming home from Szeged. When we were on the road 21, we saw that we wouldn't be on the seekers hour on Pásztó in time, if I took Anikó and Beni home (they were very tired from the journey). I was thinking, if I hurried I wouldn't be late. While I was thinking about this we saw an accident. We decided that she drops me out on Pásztó and they go home. 5 minutes after they left, I heard a loud siren from the road. Anikó called me and she told me that a terrible accident happened on the road 21 and she was the first who has been diverted by the police. We heard terrible news about the accident: a whole family died (a husband, a wife and a 6 months old baby) innocently. We were shocked, if we hadn't stopped, we could have been hit by that car. Till this day we are terrified if we think about this and we are grateful to God that He saved our life.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése